L4L CCSSM Cohort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Learn 4 Life CCSS Math Curriculum Cohort!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Learn 4 Life CCSS Math Curriculum Cohort!   Empty Welcome to the Learn 4 Life CCSS Math Curriculum Cohort!

Post by jsevieux Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:27 am

Greetings L4L Math Cohort Team,

This free forum was created to allow us L4L math cohort members the opportunity to voice our many concerns in an organized fashion. I imagine that we might talk about a variety of topics such as the high school math pathways, an analysis of existing textual materials, various CCSSM resources, late breaking California CCSSM news, and many other exciting topics bounce Please feel absolutely free to open up a new topic or to add to a thread to an existing topic. If I'm not mistaken, we all will simultaneously get an instant email and get an opportunity to share and comment on the wonderful information presented. This forum is for you, therefore everyone who is part of the cohort (including the curriculum coordinator and curriculum developer) will immediately be given administrator permissions so that we are all on the same page.

Jackson

P.S. - The cool thing about these forums is that you can upload videos, attachments, links, etc., so I expect this to be an ideal place for us to communicate our radical ideas. Alright, bedtime Sleep

jsevieux
Admin

https://l4lmathcohort.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Learn 4 Life CCSS Math Curriculum Cohort!   Empty Re: Welcome to the Learn 4 Life CCSS Math Curriculum Cohort!

Post by belfman Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Thank you Jackson for your knowledge and enthusiasm. I look forward to speaking with and learning from my fellow colleagues on this forum.

belfman

Back to top Go down